Bradl ends 11th in first outing with LCR

LCR Honda rider Stefan Bradl set out a clear programme for the final day of the three day test, continuing to gather his confidence aboard the RC231V. The LCR squad and the 22-year-old put in 38 laps on the Honda machinery, as the German rider came to grips with a MotoGP bike.

The team will be back at work at the end of the month for another 3-day testing session on the Malaysian surface in preparation for the forthcoming season.

Stefan Bradl:
"Considering the test was three days long, overall I feel quite satisfied about my first performance aboard this new bike. Everyday we made some little adjustments to help my riding style and I feel more comfortable now. We gathered important data for next test session here at the end of the month and I am sure there's still more to come. There's a lot of work to do but in general I had a positive first experience. Of course I want to thank Lucio, the guys and HRC technicians for their support during these three days."