Tevez: I Like Dogs Treating Mancini

About to repair his relationship with Roberto Mancini, Carlos Tevez has been scathing about the manager's comment. He considered Mancini had treated her like a pet.

Comments related to the incident was issued Tevez on the bench as Manchester City cadanganya 0-2 defeat of Bayern Munich in the Champions League last September. Incident in which so early split between Tevez, Mancini and clubs that make the players play strike.

After several months "unemployed" and failed to find a new club in January, Tevez finally decided to "reconcile" and intends to return to play for City.

"I remember being in a bad mood and when she changed (Edin) Dzeko with (Nigel) De Jong, and we're behind 0-2, I think it is a change to survive. So I decided to sit back on the bench," Tevez vent in the interview by Fox Sports.

"I've done about 10 minutes and warm up his show if he prefers the 0-2 than 0-4," he continued.

Speak the language of Bosnian Dzeko and Mancini yelled at her in Italian. So it's very chaotic time. Mancini like cursing me, "he concluded.

Though planned for midweek Tevez was back practicing with his colleagues. Mancini masihkah door open for Tevez?