Mormeck drill 'Glass Jaw' Klitschko

Jean-Marc Mormeck started a war of words ahead of his fight with Wladimir Klitschko. It boasted a French boxer will menghujami "glass jaw" Klitschko with a punch.

Mormeck is scheduled to challenge Klitschko at the Esprit Arena, Duesseldorf, Germany, Saturday (03/03/2012). He will try to grab the world heavyweight belt version of the IBF, IBO, WBO and WBA's Klischko.

Although he was not favored, Mormeck still confident and broken promises to make Klitschko's face.

"Klitschko has something I want and I have to smash his face to get it," Mormeck said told RTL television station, told AFP.

"I know he does not like being beaten. I've said it and meant it - he has a glass jaw," said the boxer was 39 years.

Heard bragging Mormeck, Klitschko was not too bothered. Vitali's brother is still the focus to target a knockout to win the 50th of his career.

"I will try to protect my glass chin. It is best to see him lose a knockout," said Klischko